The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Metahumans are a subspecies of Humans who, through various means, had their biology altered, granting them superhuman abilities.
|This section is a stub. You can help expand this section by Manual of Style.. Please be sure to edit in accordance to our|
- Gar Logan (rare primate disease in combination with Niles Caulder's serum)
- Gertrude Cramp/Rita Farr/Elasti-Woman (cellular structure altered by toxic gas)
- Shyleen Lao (liquid nitrogen tanker explosion)
- Slade Wilson/Deathstroke (experiments through a H.I.V.E. bio-enhancement program)
- Dr. Arthur Light (failed experiment involving light manipulation)
- Selinda Flinders/Shimmer (unknown)
- Rose Wilson/Ravager (inherited from her father, Slade Wilson)
- Jericho (inherited from his father, Slade Wilson)
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the DC comics, "Metahumans" are a loose term to describe any human beings with superpowers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.