- "Bruce says the Joker kills people just because he can. He's never gonna stop."
- —Dick Grayson to Donna Troy[src]
The Joker was a psychopathic supervillain and archenemy of Batman.
The Joker started his criminal career wearing a Red Hood.
After escaping Arkham and killing several police officers, the Joker hid out at an amusement park. He was tracked down by Robin, who he then ambushed and beat to death with a crowbar. Just as he did with Barbara, Joker sat beside the body and waited for the police to arrive and arrest him, thereby depriving Batman of his vengeance. However, Batman would soon break into Joker's cell at Arkham and bludgeon him to death in a fit of rage and grief, while the Joker continued laughing the whole time.
Joker was an inhumanly monstrous and deranged maniac capable of unspeakable chaos. He lived only to spread mindless violence and carnage. Yet, despite this he is still capable of performing well-executed plans and was a skilled manipulator. All of this made him an incredible dangerous individual even the most powerful superheroes are afraid of.
- Genius intellect: Joker is a highly skilled planner, able to evade Batman and Robin on many occasions.
- Marksmanship: Joker has some skill using firearms and and throwing weapons like his razor playing cards.
- Combatant: Joker has some combat skills as he fought Batman many times and was able to beatdown Jason Todd with the element of surprise.
- Stealth: Joker was able to sneak up on Jason Todd.
- High pain tolerance: Joker has high tolerance for pain as he was still laughing even when Batman beat him to death with a crowbar.
- "Yeah, it's not fun. It's the Joker."
"Oh. Even Diana thinks that he's scary."
- —Dick Grayson and Donna Troy[src]
- Intimidation: Joker has an infamous reputation for being a terrifying psychopathic murderer, to the point where the godly Wonder Woman fears what he is capable of.
- Crowbar: Joker used a crowbar to kill Jason Todd.
- Firearms: Joker used many firearms over his criminal career.
- Razor playing cards: Joker used razor bladed playing cards as throwing weapons which Batman confiscated and put in the Batcave's trophy case.
Behind the scenes
- Pabst, Tom (writer) & Banker, Carol (director) (August 12, 2021). "". Titans. Season 3. Episode 2. HBO Max.
- Hatem, Richard, Mukerjee, Marisha (writers) & Frazee, David (director) (November 30, 2018). "". Titans. Season 1. Episode 8. DC Universe.
- Hatem, Richard, Johns, Geoff (writers) & Banker, Carol (director) (August 12, 2021). "". Titans. Season 3. Episode 1. HBO Max.
- Hatem, Richard (writer) & Winter, Glen (director) (December 21, 2018). "". Titans. Season 1. Episode 11. DC Universe.